I’ve spent most of my life finding little known places in the backcountry of the Western United States and sharing them with you here on this site.
My goal is to make this site sustainable. If you find it useful, please consider supporting my work with a monthly contribution via Patreon.
As an added incentive, some trip reports will have:
- Road Directions, hiking stats, and descriptions to those trips with maps. (I can’t give directions to some sensitive rock art or other locations.)
- GPS waypoint and route files (gpx format). Download the gpx file into your GPS or phone and let it guide you on the trail.
- PDF link, so you can download the trip report.
- Exclusive trips. Some content will be only viewable by members only.
- Preview trip reports. You will be able to preview trip reports weeks or months before anyone else!
- Your support will help keep this website ad-free!
- My thanks!
Also, some trips will be completely restricted to the Premier level.
Take a look at the Wall Street Mill for a sample trip report.
From servers to field equipment, it takes a lot to keep me out in the field, doing research, and publishing these reports. If you enjoy my work, please consider helping out by becoming a patron and supporting me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Interested? Become a patron today!
Premier tier trip reports (includes all of Basic)
6 trip reports – Premier tier
Basic tier trip reports
3 trip reports – Basic tier
Last Updated on January 16, 2021 by Guy Starbuck