I’ve spent most of my life finding little known places in the backcountry of the Western United States and sharing them with you here on this site.
As an added incentive, you will get (based on tier):
- Directions tier: Road Directions, Trail Stats and Descriptions, and GPS waypoints and routes (see list) to trips that I’ve written up. GPS files are in gpx format. You can download the gpx file into your GPS or phone and use it to help guide you on the trail. I hand draw all the GPS routes myself. I will be adding more as I have time. (I can’t give directions to some sensitive rock art or other locations.)
- Preview tier: Preview trip reports (see list). You will be able to preview trip reports weeks or months before anyone else!
- PDF links, so you can download the trip report and take it with you.
- Exclusive trips. Some content will be only viewable by patrons only.
- Your support will help keep this website ad-free!
- My thanks!
From servers to field equipment, it takes a lot to keep me out in the field, doing research, and publishing these reports. If you enjoy my work, please consider helping out by supporting me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Interested? Become a patron today!
Trips with Directions
I’m just starting to add directions. I will be adding many more. Some sensitive sites will be left out.
10 posts with directions.
Is a monthly donation too much for you or would you just like to leave a tip? You can by donating directly to me. You won’t get access to any of the trip reports, but anything helps and keeps my work going! Even if it just buying me a cup of coffee. Thank you!
Last Updated on February 15, 2021 by Guy Starbuck